Showcase Ireland – The Fashion Show Participants
Some of the participants of the show will be the following:
- 31 Chapel Lane working with 100% Irish linens from Emblem Weavers, Thomas Ferguson, and Baird McNutt.
- Ceadogan Rugs in collaboration with Helen Steele.
- Electronic Sheep in collaboration of Fisherman out of Ireland using 100% Irish wool.
- Ireland’s Eye working with 100% natural Irish wool.
- Jennifer Rothwell using Irish digitally printed silk.
- John Hanly & Co. in collaboration with Mariad Whisker.
- Katie Hanlon Handknits in Donegal Yarns.
- Mary Callan working with Donegal Yarns.
- Magee Tweed in collaboration with Elks.
- Molloy & Sons in collaboration with Natalie Coleman.
A fantastic lineup indeed, featuring some of the best Ireland has to offer! But that wasn’t all, later on work from the following was also on show:
- Mourne textiles in collaboration with Peter O’Brien.
- Pearl Reddington Studio.
- Donegal Stable of Ireland in collaboration with Thomas Ferguson using John Dngland hunchback linen.
- Thomas Ferguson in collaboration with Nuala Goodman using jacquard linen.
- The Irish Tweed Project in collaboration with Thomas ferguson, William Clark, and Molloy & Sons.
- Wild Cocoon in collaboration with the tailor llona Berezina using cloth handwoven by Donegal Yarns.
Many exciting collaborations which would make any Irish person proud – the products on show were amazing. Here are some of our favourite pieces from the fashion show, enjoy!