Wild Beauty Event At Brown Thomas #mybtbeauty #wildbeauty
The Wild Beauty Event at Brown Thomas Dublin discussing skin care on the 7th floor rooftop carpark. There was a wide variety of discussions, and many skincare products were highlighted, seen below.
Melanie Morris discussed skin care with a panel of experts at the Brown Thomas Wild Beauty event. Facials and sheet masks were high on the agenda. Mentioned were Brown Thomas’s personalised facials (more info from BT here) with their skin enhancement products such as Sisley Product for eyes & lips with glycerin and honey, and la prairie moisturiser. Some hydrating masks were highlighted by the beauty lounge such as
- Starskin 7 second morning mask
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask
- Glamglow GravityMud Firming Treatment
- lá prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask
- sisley black rose cream mask.
For all us skindividuals, hylouric acid in small doses such as advanced night repair favoured by Victoria Beckham, and products coming from lá mer are pricey – but may be just the thing.
The S words to avoid in order to have good skin:
- lack of sleep
- stabilise the weight
A few products fresh from the beauty hall which help are
- Dior Capture Youth Serums
- Dr. Jart Dermaclear Micro Water
- lá prairie Platinum Cellular Night Elixir
- Glamglow Galactic Cleanse
- makeup products such as Húda Beauty Highlighter
- bareMinerals barePro concealer
- Armani Face Fabric
- Charlotte Tilbury the Queen lipstick and nails
- INC.Redible jelly lip quencher
A very interesting night had by all especially appreciated the goody bag with bt samples and the tickets are redeemable against beauty products. For the latest and greatest skincare product, be sure to visit Brown Thomas.