Fiona Uyema’s Wonderful Easter Lamb
French kitchen appliance brand, De Dietrich, have teamed up with Fused founder Fiona Uyema to help make your Easter joyful, delicious and stress-free.
- 4 lamb chops
- Rapeseed oil, for frying
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Salt & pepper, to season
- Olive oil
For the dressing
- 2 teaspoon Japanese soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Few handfuls of pomegranate seeds
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat a fan oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Wash a whole sweet potato and then pat dry with kitchen paper. Using a sharp knife, make a few slits on the skin. Place a few tablespoons of olive oil in a small bowl and add salt and pepper to season. Mix well and rub onto the skin of the sweet potato. Wrap in tin foil and place in the oven for about 60 minutes or until cooked. Cut in half before serving.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium-high heat. Place the lamb chops on the pan and fry on each side for at least 3 minutes depending on how you like your meat cooked (3 minutes on each side will leave the meat medium-rare).
- Mix all the ingredients for the yuzu & pomegranate dressing in a small bowl.
- Place the lamb chops and baked sweet potato on a large serving dish. Drizzle over the dressing just before serving and decorate with freshly chopped parsley.
The De Dietrich “Twist, Click, Cook” technology enables anyone to emulate the precision and control of a professional chef. Simply twist the dial on the De Dietrich oven, click to begin the cooking process and let the oven do the hard work.
Available now from all leading appliance retailers nationwide or www.de-dietrich.ie.
- The De Dietrich collection has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot Award for Product Design, a much sought after international design and innovation accolade. This is yet another example of the brand’s design expertise, ground-breaking concepts and innovative technology.
- The De Dietrich Multifunction Pyrolytic Oven was recently awarded the prestigious 2018 Good Housekeeping Institute Approved Endorsement.
- De Dietrich Multifunction Ovens are priced from €749/£629 and are available from KAL or AB Distributors.