Digiday – Why Serotonin’s CEO believes brands should be taking a ‘Web2.5 approach’
In these early stages of blockchain development, brands aren’t realizing that the move to Web3 doesn’t have to be an all-or-nothing transition and can be taken gradually and thoughtfully. Read more below in the Digiday Podcast interview.
- Brands don’t need to become fully Web3-based companies, but Amanda Cassatt, of marketing agency Serotonin, believes starting the experimentation now will benefit the bottom line down the road.
- Due to the war’s violence, carnage and human suffering flooding into the media space, marketers are concerned about the tone of their creative messaging as well as the context of where their ad appears. More in this Digiday+ Marketing Briefing.
- Two years after the murder of George Floyd sparked calls for diversity across the industry, chief diversity officers say the work must continue.
- With traditional ad formats embedded alongside a competitive gaming experience, FACEIT Ads represents a middle ground between traditional and in-game advertising.
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- While video interviews have become the norm, some argue that they simply are not the equivalent of a more intimate and revealing face-to-face interaction.
- Throughout the pandemic, millions of women lost or had to quit their jobs to focus on child care and homeschooling. But groups dedicated to helping women re-enter the workforce are now flourishing.