SOUTH AFRICA FASHION WEEK Autumn/Winter 2022 Part 2
SOUTH AFRICA FASHION WEEK Continued with Designers Showcasing a Heady Mix of Astonishing Innovation and Practical Wearability.
All Image Credit South Africa Fashion Week
Known for his offbeat offerings that are peppered with delicious artisanal elements, the brand’s trademark silhouette was yet again a very memorable one this season. Artho Eksteens inspired use of colour, layering and accessorizing delivered a collection that’s fresh and exciting, cheery and theatrical at the same time. It invites us to be bold and experimental, to recycle and repurpose what we already have in our closets. And of course to add some of these gorgeous Artho Eksteen goodies of A/W 2022 to our collections!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arthoeksteen/
A stalwart design house known for their powerful silhouettes in classic, figure-flattering styles and bold colours, the A/W 2022 ERRE collection was true to form and unmistakable in its exceptional craftsmanship and simplicity. We particularly love the smart combinations of swimwear and outerwear that are so effortlessly combined.
- Website: www.erre-fashion.com
- Contact: Natasha: +27 83 922 0982 | Carina: +27 84 588 1501
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/errefashion/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ERREfashion/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ERREfashion
Ezoketho is a contemporary womenswear brand that conveys a distinctively African narrative. Marked by effortless comfort and quality, the range consists of multifunctional pieces that combine to provide a versatile and flexible wardrobe suitable for all occasions. The inspiration for each collection is drawn from cultures, sub-cultures, behaviours, and traits of the African heritage and this A/W 2022 collection is no different – we love the eclectic and considered combinations of plain and printed fabrics.
- Website: www.ezokhetho.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Contact: +27 74 557 6627
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ezokhetho/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ezokhethoofficial/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ezokhetho
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ezokhetho/
Opulent collections that have consistently been celebrating – for two decades- iconic collections showcasing impeccable design, are what Rubicon is known for. This A/W 2022 collection is true to form: subtly African, effortlessly stylish, flatteringly sophisticated and crafted to last forever. We particularly love the khaki and tangerine combinations!
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/rubiconclothing/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Rubiconclothing/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/RubiconClothing
Mantsho is a brand that balances a confident African aesthetic with an international sensibility. Its distinctive, signature prints and textiles are hallmarks of the label’s bespoke garments and this season was no different. The original prints, bold colours and earthy tones in the ensembles were spectacular. Matsho’s recent collaboration with H&M is testament to their international appeal. We adore the regal silhouettes of this AW 2022 collection!
- Website: www.mantsho.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Contact: +27 71 881 4828
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalesaMokubung
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/palesa.mokubung
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/palesamokubung/
The Bam Collective
Jacques Bam of The Bam Collective has a somewhat alternative approach to luxe fashion and seeks to deliver a novel experience with each collection. A central thread however always runs through all their collections: the typical South African spirit, the quintessential African influences & elements are ever-present. The bright and bold colour choices of this A/W 2022 collection will no doubt inspire its wearers to sport these cheery shades and bold shapes with the confidence they deserve.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: +27 72 118 4332
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/bamcollective/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBamCollective/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bam_collective
Romaria is a fashion and lifestyle collective where luxury meets comfort. Designing easy to wear, complimentary, trans-seasonal knitwear pieces, Romaria’s work is identified by the application of exclusive patterns developed in collaboration with a diverse mix of artists and designers and this season their trademark knitted textiles are yet again inspiring and super wearable. We adore the easy wrap styles in particular!
- Website: www.romaria.shop
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: +27 76 708 3371
Michael Ludwig Studio
Michael Ludwig Studio’s design style is clean, considered, contemporary, sleek, and refined. With inspired colour and print combinations, the A/W 2022 collection is non-binary, super stylish and flattering. We particularly love the bottle green coat – a signature piece in the collection.
Timeless and unique, Judith Atelier is a brand that goes out of its way to celebrate femininity, the female form and women as wearers of the brand, as workers and matriarchs. This season’s Delft-blue woven textiles and knits go a long way in establishing this brand as one of South Africa’s finest. We adore every pece in this collection!
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/judithatelier/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JudithAtelierSA
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/judithatelier