Hmd Global Announces First Nokia Smartphone With Repairability At Its Core
HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, today announces the arrival of three Nokia smartphones, Nokia G22, Nokia C32 and Nokia C22. All offering up to three days battery life1, with improved imaging and durability in the C-series and the first Nokia smartphone (Nokia G22) to come with repairability at its core, including a global collaboration with iFixit.
Nokia G22 – the first Nokia smartphone with repairability at its core
Nokia G22 is the first Nokia smartphone purposefully designed with repairability at its core, taking signature Nokia phone longevity to the next level. In collaboration with iFixit, a global repair community, you can easily access repair guides and affordable parts to replace a damaged display, bent charging port or flat battery on Nokia G22.
The new G-series smartphone also comes with a 100% recycled plastic back, OZO Playback that delivers enhanced bass and clearer sound, plus 2 years of AndroidTM OS upgrades, three years of monthly security updates2 and extended three-year warranty3 at no extra cost.
Nokia C32 comes with the highest image quality in C-series yet
Packing a 50MP camera and stellar imaging algorithms, Nokia C32 brings advanced imaging to an even more affordable price point. It comes in a refined design with a toughened glass finish and elegant, straight sidewalls that give the C-series a premium feel. Arriving with the latest Android 13 right out of the box, Nokia C32 delivers the most personalised software to date for a modern smartphone experience.
Nokia C22 – a durability champion offering maximum value
Nokia C22 arrives with exceptional build quality that outperforms the competition4 in rigorous free fall tests. Nokia C22 is prepared to take on the unexpected moments of daily life thanks to IP52 splash and dust protection, toughened 2.5D display glass, and rigid metal chassis housed within a strong polycarbonate unibody design. It’s packed with powerful imaging algorithms in an improved dual 13MP camera that make capturing memories with crisp detail possible in any light.
Pricing, availability and accessories
- Nokia G22 comes in Meteor Grey and Lagoon Blue and is available in 4/64GB and 4/128GB memory and storage configurations from €179.
- At-home Fit Kits for Nokia G22 are available for 5 Euro from iFixit.com.
- Replacement parts are available from iFixit.com for €49.99 Euro, battery at €29.99 and charging port at €24.95.
- Nokia C32 comes in Charcoal, Autumn Green, and Beach Pink, and is available in 4/64 GB memory and storage configuration from €139.99
- Nokia C22 comes in Midnight Black and Sand, and is available in 2/64 GB memory and storage configurations for RRP €129.99
- Pair with the new Nokia 65W Dual Port Wall Charger. Compatible with any USB-C™ cable so you can charge all your devices, it provides faster charging and has a case made from 70% recycled materials – available from Nokia.com for RRP €49.99